Get more followers; Tweets with this tag #ph_showbiztoday, or ph_showbiztoday to appear here.


PST: January 23, 2012

|
PST: January 23, 2012



Set in the 1930s Paris, an orphan who lives in the walls of a train station is wrapped up in a mystery involving his late father from whom he receives a hidden message and an automation.
Funny how this writer regularly find interesting tidbits of regular, random conversation between stars and their handlers when I review my recording before I start transcribing my interviews.
Mocha Girls leads the pack of featured artists at Hard Rock Café (HRC) as the girl group displays its unique and sensual brand of music on Jan. 26 and 29. Hard rockers look forward to an exciting evening as they jam and party all-night long with Mocha Girls as the group dishes out some of today’s hottest chart-toppers, homegrown favorites and standard party anthems.
With the proliferation of afternoon and primetime teleseryes, the networks have realized their packaging of stars is getting to be monotonous.
Just what I needed, a great stress buster, I thought as the first strains of Musica Chiesa came from the machine.
Kris Aquino (photo) is the type who opens her heart generously.
The pictures on this page should speak well for Steven Chan, a 6’2” model-actor whom my friend Raoul Tidalgo and I “discovered” recently at the five-star Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills where Steven is moonlighting between assignments as valet together with Pinoy Vela brothers Benjamin and Chris (grandchildren of the late Helen Vela).
 It’s been over a decade — 12 years to be exact — since I packed my bags and several balikbayan boxes and relocated to the Big Apple.
Pinoy rock icons and legends will rock the Music Museum on Jan. 26 via the one-night only concert titled Rockin’ The Roots At Music Museum.
One recent weekend, out of curiosity and being a designer bag lover myself, I decided to survey which designer bags were the choice of Pinoys.
ABS-CBN kicks off the Year of the Dragon with the biggest Korean drama City Hunter premiering tonight in Primetime Bida.
 The whole cast of The Artist will be gracing the studios this week on The Today Show airing weeknights at 9.